Tampa Carport Manufacturer and Installer – Over 50 Years of Experience
If you are in the market for a carport in the Tampa Bay area, you have many choices when it comes to a manufacturer and installer. Many contractors try to sell and install carports because they are simple and a good source of easy money. However, many of these same contractors have little if any real experience when it comes to Tampa carports or any shade and rain protection product. Just because carports look simple does not mean that the details can be ignored!
Carports in Tampa
- Carports in Tampa must be pitched at a specific minimum angle depending on their width, beam span, decking material, and location.
- Carports in Tampa require special anchoring to resist uplift from hurricane force winds. This is a Florida Building Code requirement that many fly-by-night contractors ignore completely.
- Carports in Tampa should have a white top surface to reflect the sun’s rays more efficiently.
- Carports in Tampa must be sealed properly to the host structure using a commercial grade terpolymer sealant. Silicones and other substandard sealants will last less than 12 months in direct sunlight.
- Carports in Tampa can be made with both insulated and pan-style decking materail. Only an expert knows which is the correct choice for your application.
At West Coast Awnings, we have over 50 years of expereience building and installing carports in Tampa Bay. We have the expertise you need to get exactly what you need and nothing that you don’t. We live and work in the same neighborhoods where we do business and take great pride in providing the absolute best carports available today. Give us a call today and find out what we can do for you.